· To assist in special projects and/or programs which will be of benefit to the students of the district.
· To provide activities, programs, and opportunities for students such as assemblies, field trips, and extra-curricular programs;
· To assist in funding, solely or in part, construction projects such as play structures, playground equipment, fields, and student areas;
· To purchase equipment and supplies for the classroom such as media and technology equipment, art supplies, instructional materials and/or furniture;
· To support group and individual student travel for earned activities such as State and Federal Competitions and acceptance of honors.